1.Transparent background for textboxes, surveys etc. Useful for example for our website, while our background has a color course from dark to light.
2.Full text search functionality: Domino search for an intranet and Google search for internet sites. The database does not have to be indexed!
3.Internal search functionality: default search on page title, but it is also possible to first click on another column heading and search for example on author.
4. Dynamic root name; it is possible to shorten the path name. It is no longer necessary to show the .nsf name for example in your URL. Each path name is transferred dynamically for pages and attachments. This is applicable for links on your web pages but also on links that are already posted on the Internet.
5. Sub sites: useful for companies that consist of multiple smaller companies or divisions. Each division can manage its own page, while the page is nested in the main site and has the same look and feel.
6. Text styles: is it possible to create your own text styles or change existing styles.
7. Content policies; change for example all your textbox headings from white to transparent, without changing each page separately.
8. CTRL-M; you visit your website and notice a mistake or something you want to change, just click CTRL-M and the Shazzoo editor is opened.
9. Canonical URL’s; this has many advantages. Google will only index the associated webpage, this will prevent duplicate content.
10. Identifier prefix and suffix: if you want to start or end each URL with the same prefix or suffix, this can be arranged automatically (can be overruled before a new page URL is created).
11. Rate this article; can be inserted on any requested location on your pages.
12. Web post handlers; you can manage automatically what needs to happen with a post that is associated to a specific page. It is even possible to create a connection with other databases.
13. Insert multiple pictures at once.
14. Multi channel rendering; a web page can consist of multiple columns, but iPads and iPhones only use one column. With multi channel rendering it is possible to create a separate xxs file for the iPad, which will make sure iPad users can view your website better.
15. Robots.txt and sitemap xml; create them automatically and update them on a daily basis or force a direct update.
16. iframe component; insert an iframe on a page to show another page or URL.
17. Compatible with IE9, new interface for Copy Page, ..... and many more!
Shazzoo Website Content Manager has many advantages. Not only it is very userfriendly and the Shazzoo editor is 100% What You See Is What You Get (you see what your visitors will see), but with Shazzoo WCM is also possible to optimize your web pages separately for search engines like Google (search engine optimization).
Feel free to contact us for a free test without engagement or a personal demonstration.
Shazzoo Website Content Management is a product of eXultance and InfoSphere B.V., delivered to you by Lialis, your Lotus Solution provider.